Tuesday, September 21, 2010

News Flash: Dr. Hobart

Anyone out there have aching bones and joints due to arthritis pain?  My husband, past superintendent of schools, part-time sports announcer and sometime doctor and researcher made a newspaper discovery:

Soak raisins in Gin for about 7 days until Gin evaporates and then eat 9 raisins for the rest of your life.  I am laughing while eating my 9 raisins my husbands feeds me everyday.  I told him I feel a bit like an animal at the zoo.  He feeds me, cleans the zoo and I make noise and make him laugh.  I also wondered if he were trying to turn me into an alcoholic or if he really was concerned about aches and pains???

Now with my nonsense put aside this is an article from the Dallas News Paper Sept.7, 2010 featuring an interview with rheumatologist Dr. Hohn Cush.

If anyone has really tried the raisins theory for their bone pain please let me know.

Karen

1 comment:

  1. This is SOOOOOOO awesome. I have finally had time to read through the whole thing and I LOVE it!! It truly speaks to who you are .... and all the many ways God has used you to bless people. I can't wait to follow it and hope you do lots of updating. You have so much wit and wisdom to offer ... along with all of the other gifts you have for enriching the lives of those you touch. What a beautiful blog. So glad to have caught up with you. Have a wonderful evening. Much love, Julie

    ReplyDelete