Saturday, October 2, 2010

who is in charge, Neena or the kids?

On Monday Emily, my daughter in law called to say she was in a little bind:  Could I change my schedule to help her on monday?  I teach my bible study on mondays....we'll just change to monday.  No problem the kids are always great!  Well Monday sometimes just brings an off day for everyone....little Helen is Emily's neice and she would be there too and she was having one of those days!   As the noise level was rapidly rising I decided to have everyone have their "room time" the last 30 minutes of my bible study.  Ahhhhh the sweet sound of success....I was feeling quite smug about my great solution when one of the women said, "Karen do you realize that there is a child that is escaping out the dog-door?"

What can I say?  The dog-door said it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment